Level: Intermediate to Senior
Starting Salary Range (2021): $71,476.20 - $105,042.00
Work Location: Remote
Who Are You?
You are a pragmatic developer that thinks outside the box. You are solution oriented, thrive on challenges and continually push yourself into new technological frontiers. You don’t settle for the “status quo”.
You are moving beyond the fundamentals of good software development, and may have even championed or one two best practices yourself. You are honest, open and a clear communicator that excels in a team environment.
What's the Job?
You will work alongside a multidisciplinary team of software developers, artists and learning designers to develop training products primarily for defence and aerospace clients. Depending on client needs this can range from linear web-based point-and-click trainers to full-motion virtual reality simulations.
What will you do?
- Work closely with a team of 3D modellers, 2D Artists and Product Owners on developing feature rich immersive training
- Take ownership of your work, from conception to development
- Work with other software developers on growing and enhancing your team’s expertise and best practices
- Be a vocal and active participant in early planning, scoping and prioritization
- Own the quality of your work, and able to assist others (code reviews, design discussions
Who are we?
RaceRocks is creating a world of informed decision-makers through innovative learning experiences and custom software tools. Our team utilizes cutting-edge technology to create realistic, interactive experiences for learners to practice and adapt from the classroom into the real world. Our goal is to Enable Teams and Empower Decisions.
From immersive game engines, VR, AR, AI and machine learning we use leading technology with appropriate pedagogical approaches to consistently advance the state of training. In a nutshell...we make learning fun, memorable and meaningful!
We are a people-first company committed to fostering a culture of diversity, equality and inclusion. We are working hard to create career paths for those who are passionate and eager to grow both professionally and personally. We are proud to be an Indigenous and woman-led business helping to foster opportunities across the tech industry.
- Extended health benefits including dental, life insurance, vision care and mental wellness program
- Optional bi-weekly team social hosted by the Culture Committee
- Professional development program
- Flexible work hours
- 3 weeks vacation to start
- Work from home stipend
- All candidates must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- All candidates must be willing to undergo security assessments as required by Public Services and Procurement Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
$71,476.20 - $105,042.00